Sunday, February 8, 2015

Around The Interwebs



I've always love reading Audrey's blog and everything was captured in the most gorgeous ways!

You see, I'm turning 20 this year (this October to be exact) and I feel old. I know, I know, 20 is not old but I love saying "-teen" when someone asked how old I am and look at the surprised face they always make (I look older than I actually am and I accept it). I really enjoy reading this post (or anything that Zanita wrote, really) and I'll make my 20s count for sure.

I've never really think about reasons why I love blogging and after being almost a whole month away from the internet (thanks to the horrible connection in Indonesia), I was trying to catch up with posts that I missed and I'm so glad I read this post because I basically agree on everything that Sofia mentioned, especially the last one!  

I. Want. Hawaii. Hawaii has always been on my "places to visit" list because the culture and the beaches seem so different than what we have in Bali. After seeing these beautiful pictures from Gary Pepper, I want to go to Hawaii even more! 

My goodness, I'm so glad EsteĆ© from EssieButton mentioned them (I don't remember where) but those girls know how to put outfits together!! 

What's your favorite thing that you find the internet lately?

-Sophia

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked my post Sophia! Thank you for featuring me, such an honor <3

    Sofia | palelily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list of internet sites! I'll definitely going to look over these!

    Katherine Lou
    http://www.wanderhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went to Hawaii for Thanksgiving and it was gorgeous! You should definitely go. Although, I'd realllly love to go to Bali. ♥
    addyspring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    Coco
    http://mllecoconath

    Latest Post:
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/inspiration-1/2015/2/12/12-gift-ideas-for-him-valentines-day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll make sure to check them out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely idea! I'll definitely check them out!:
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was really nice to read something that reminds me of why I love blogging! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have to, they are amazing people! x

    ReplyDelete