Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Checking In




Hey there, how are you? I'm checking in today to let you know I'm still alive and very well. I have these pictures and I had no idea what to do with them so here you go, it was some of the pictures that I took last week when I was getting ready before running some errands. And it's spring break! But it's not actually a break - my instructors gave me plenty of assignments.

I'm having a major writer's block right now. I have a couple of ideas but I still need more and why not ask you, right? So here it is: What do you guys want to see? What do you want me to talk about more? More fashion/style posts (I'm still trying to find a better spot in my room to take OOTD's), photography related (I'm no professional, but I enjoy it very, very much), something about makeup/skincare, anything? Please let me know!

p.s. The lovely Augusta kicked off a new series on her blog called "blogger interview" and she asked me a few questions, go check it out here and give her some love :)

-Sophia

8 comments:

  1. I love your glasses! I've been wanting a pair like that(: xo

    EsraSevgi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love more OOTDs and maybe lifestyle/travelly posts about the best spots around where you live! A post of your best study tips would be perfect right now too!! xx


    www.pillarbox-post.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!

    https://www.bonaupetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Antrea SpyropoulouMarch 19, 2015 at 6:22 PM

    the first picture is beautiful!
    You have a beautiful blog, i loved your previous post with film photographs, i'd love to see more of them :)

    Andrea S.
    http://blueinkbadhandwriting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, yes! Thanks for the ideas, I have't shot OOTDs for a while now, definitely gonna go back on it! I'd try to take more photos of San Francisco ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Antrea, another one is coming very soon, stay tuned! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know you can barely see it but from what i can see i love your nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete