Friday, March 20, 2015

Recent Buys


It has been quite a while since I shared my last 'Recent Buys' post, so here we go, the things I've bought the past month(ish).

Let's start off with the plain notebook I got from Muji last week. I've never been to Muji (not that I remember of) but when I found out that they have a sore in San Francisco, I went nuts! and the best part is, they have a stamp station (this is the 6 year old girl inside of me screaming with joy), so of course I had to stamp some stuff on my new notebook. Do I need a new notebook? Probably not. Oops.

Let's move on from me buying something I don't need to something I actually need – hand cream. I have dry hands and I've finished my usual small hand cream that I carry around. I know that TBS has some good hand creams so I checked their website because usually they have great deals there and guess what, I got the small body butter, small hand cream, mini soap and a mini loofah for less than $10 (they were having a sale at the time), bingo! 

3. Delicate Rings
I forgot that I purchased the rings a month ago on Aliexpress. Delicate jewelries is something that I really, really like and I think they are a nice way to add something to a plain outfit.

I exchanged 2 pairs of jeans that I got from their online website that didn't fit well for these shoes because I needed a pair of pumps for a shoot I was doing and at the time. I had no choice but keep it because I cut the price tag off from the shoes but on the bright side, I can cross off black pumps from my wardrobe staple list, you'll never know when you need a pair of black pumps.

I haven't been to H&M for a long time now, I just wasn't in the mood to shop – weird, I know. I walked into H&M one day and saw this bag, I just had to have it because I need a small bag other than the random bag I got from Marshall's that you've all seen a billion time (here, here, here, and many more). 

Let me know some of your recent buys!
p.s. I asked what you wanted to see more on this blog on my last post, go check it out ;)

-Sophia

26 comments:

  1. I love all your purchases! Moringa always smells amazing and those shoes are adorable xx


    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely blog!


    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The body shop does amazing body butters and hand creams! My favourite scent is cocoa - it's so hydrating and it smells amazing.


    Lissy | lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Muji notebooks - so cheap and simplistic, but perfect! xx

    www.pillarbox-post.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pumps. So fashionable ;)

    Augusta
    http://www.augustamikkelsen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Moringa smell. Didn't know they had hand creams! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeee yay that you got the Moringa scent! It's so lovely, I have the mini body butter as well :) Also, I need more delicate jewellery in my life!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need a new hand cream and my hands are always super dry! Are you liking that one?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've actually never been to Muji as well, which is weird considering that there's a store in my uni town. But I will definitely go there and need to check out those notebooks & stamp station, so cool! The 6 year old girl inside of me is screaming with joy too haha :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is truly amazing :)

    i have a giveaway on that i'd love you to join!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been looking for shoes just like that! Thank you, you just made my hunt a lot easier :)


    www.girlattitudes.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect shoes :)

    Bisous bisous

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Sophie! Mooring is definitely one of my favorite scents!


    Sophia / sophiebysophia.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree! I never tried the cocoa ones, but I'll definitely give it a sniff when I'm at the store! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So true! I love how simple everything is in muji! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm loving it and definitely recommend it ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me too, they make a nice 'statement' x

    ReplyDelete
  18. You should go! That stamp station is worth it ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's a great staple piece to have! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. those shoes are so pretty!

    i followed on gfc! x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete