Wednesday, April 8, 2015

March Loves


The long-ish overdue post is here! March has been crazy and amazing, I've been doing so many shoots and collaborations for my portfolio and midterms, can't believe there's only 5 weeks left until the end of the Spring semester! 

Staying hydrated is very important and I always have water with me when I go out and about. Unfortunately, I left my water bottle back in Bali so I had to get a new one. After a bit of thinking, I decided to get a glass water bottle. It's heavier than plastic water bottle but it's so much nicer and more durable than the plastic ones.

2. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in sultry
I have my friend to thank for this one. We were walking around Target and as always, we paid the beauty section a visit. After staring at some of the options, she suggested I should get this color and boy oh boy, it's such a nice color. It's a good color to get me fall back in love with my red lipsticks.

I mentioned that I got this hand cream on my last post and I have been loving it. It smells beautiful and it's not sticky at all. The size is perfect for me to have it in my bag at all times.

4. Hand-me-down watch
My dad gave me this watch that was once my mum's. I'm definitely more of a gold person but I've been meaning to start mixing metals and this watch is definitely a good start. It's very simple and goes with everything.

I've been carrying this little number when I don't need to carry tons of stuff with me. It's spacious and I love the nice mix of texture of it.

What have you been loving?

-Sophia

15 comments:

  1. I love the face of that watch, such an unusual colour x

    http://wearsheiz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Body shop hand creams are so lovely, and I'm in love with that H&M bag!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love your bag! I have been loving... that spring is finally here in London! Can't wait to break out all the spring clothes ;) (also breaking my winter slumber as a silent reader hahaha) x

    Cherie x
    SINONYM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Revlon colorburst matte balms!
    https://intomyjeans.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it amazing! The H&M bag is so handy, and I think they come in different colors as well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Cherie! Ah, so jealous right now, the weather in San Francisco has been so weird, nice and sunny one day, then freezing the next haha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's one of the best lip products, ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Antrea SpyropoulouApril 10, 2015 at 7:43 AM

    i love the bag, such a lovely design!

    http://thenineteen96.blogspot.com/2015/04/film-wardrobe-keira-knightley-in-begin.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fave :) I LOVE REVLON!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the REVLON colour burst balms im gonna try that colour it looks stunning!
    http://mooremia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The hand cream sounds so lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love

    www.leclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mixing metals is such a nice look you know, I also enjoy doing that.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete