Friday, May 8, 2015

Much Needed Break

forever 21 trench coat // h&m top // aliexpress pants // forever21 heels

I took a much needed break from the finals the yesterday. My friends and I went to see City Ballet Spring Showcase featuring Act II of Giselle, it was beautiful! It was located at The Palace of Fine Arts which is one of my favorite places in San Francisco, there are so many pillars and the dome is just gorgeous.

I'm pretty sure you know by now that I rarely wear heels and I don't dress up very often. I saw the chance and I went for it and I'm glad I did. Walking around in heels is not very ideal but I survived with zero blisters. Okay, now back to the finals! One week left!

-Sophia

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo, you look gorgeous! Hope you had a great time, I love the ballet!

    I have a new post up on my blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your finals! Everybody needs a break sometimes and it seems like yours was a good one. X!
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit!
    Everybody needs a break from time to time, and I'm glad you enjoyed yours :)

    The Journeys of a Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Your outfit is super cute!
    Good luck with your finals!!!

    Sofia | palelily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi namesake!!


    Lovely blog. And how cool you are living in BALI :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. That trench coat looks amazing on you Sophia. I hope your exams are going well, good luck with the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Amy! I'm so glad that it's done now! x

    ReplyDelete