Wednesday, May 20, 2015

On Film: Home






I've finally finished another roll of film! This is technically my third roll, but there was a little mishap with my second roll (read: I ripped it when I tried to rewind it. Never forget about the rewind button, ever.) But anyways, this is the first post out of three.

As you know, not too long ago, I moved into a new apartment with my friend. I haven't finished decorating my personal space just yet, the basic area is done (bed and table area). The wall area is still empty other than a mirror I got from a thrift store. But I'm very excited to share more of my space in the future!

These are some of the random pictures I took around the apartment with my film camera; a cup of coffee, my roommate and our friend, fire escape, the orchid that our landlord gave us as a housewarming gift, and my hat.

The next one is coming very soon!

-Sophia

8 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing!

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures. A very laid-back atmosphere! X!
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria NightingaleMay 20, 2015 at 2:21 PM

    I always love your style of photography - so beautiful :)


    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos! You make everything look chill and inviting


    BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Bea! I'm trying to make it as homey as possible ;) x

    ReplyDelete