Friday, May 22, 2015

On Film: Japantown









Japantown is not an area that I'll visit often, I've only been there three or four times since I've moved here. We went there for some ramen and kick-ass boba tea that has cotton candy on top (I need some more of that goodness) We walked around and sit and talked until it's late enough for us to decide it's time to head back to our apartment and talk some more.

It's a great way to end the semester, spending time with my friends. People who I can have great conversations with, from the most random thoughts, to the news - anything, really. Couldn't have asked for a better way to end to a busy semester like this one.

And no it's not the end yet, the next day, we went to the Mission! Photos will be up soon! 'Til next time xx 


-Sophia

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and I need to try that tea! Lovely blog. x

    http://mandtj.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japantown is one of the places I really want to visit. I love the photos, well done! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your film pics.

    Sofia | palelily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Sofia! I'm really considering to explore Japantown more, there are so many good food there x

    ReplyDelete