Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Mid-June Loves




Hello, hello! Half of the year is gone and 2015 has treating me amazingly so far. I missed my monthly favorites for May, and I don't want to wait until the end of June to write this post. So here is my Mid-June favorites!

1. Olympus Pen EE-2
As you might know, I am completely in love with film photography now. I often find myself scrolling through eBay looking at film cameras, which is not very healthy. I carry camera with me most of the time now, because it is very travel friendly. It's a lot lighter than my Minolta SRT-101 and it's smaller and fits into every bag I own. 

2. Umbra Jewelry Organizer
I was museum hopping with my friend and when we visited the museum store I was so fascinated with brand called Umbra. They had different things on display and the one that caught my eyes is this accessories organizer. The geometric design is what I love the most about it, so simple but very pleasing to the eye (well, at least to my eyes they are).

3. LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Face Mask
I love walking into LUSH but I find the store a bit overwhelming - there are so many products and they all smell good! My skin hasn't been the best lately, so I figured it's time to have a little pamper. I've used it for 3 or four times now and it made my skin feels really nice and calm.

4. Nicole by O.P.I in That's Putting It Mild
Basically the only color on my nails for the past month or two. It's not too grey, not too nude, not too white. It goes with everything I wear and it looks really simple, clean, and subtle.

5. Name necklace
Recently, my roommate went for a trip to New York and she got me this necklace as a souvenir. I've been trying to find a necklace with my initial on it but having a hard time finding the one that I like. When my roommate came back and gave me this necklace, I was so excited! It's a great piece to layer with my other necklaces.

What's your favorite thing this month so far?

-Sophia

17 comments:

  1. Love the geometric jewellery organiser! I really want a similar one but copper hehe :P Your name necklace is so pretty too!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you take such great photos! Love it :)


    littlecoffeebreak.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is amazing! I love it, I hope that J can find one someday with my name on it haha
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous necklace you have! I bet it spices up every look.

    Love, Carola // VIENNA
    WEDEKIND

    ReplyDelete
  5. The necklace looks so cute! So far this month I've been loving the book 'Leave your mark', also just wrote a review on it :) xx

    Floralchaos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Conny! I just read the review on your blog, it sounds like an amazing read x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really does, I love how accessorizing in the simplest way can do that! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh, if they have it in copper I'll definitely going to get another one! or maybe i should spray paint it haha x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Lush face mask looks awesome! I've been meaning to try some of their fresh face masks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so many good things. i love the nude polish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That necklace is so pretty, love it! :) Just followed too, love your blog.

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gabriëlle La CroixJuly 5, 2015 at 10:25 AM

    What a great name necklace!

    rainandteaparties.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard great things about that Lush face mask!


    - Liz
    www.LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. that jewellery organiser is so gorgeous! i want one

    x

    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful photos! I love Lush face masks so I really want to try this one x

    www.anacelinelabod.com
    ps. there’s an Urban Decay Naked Palette Giveaway on my blog if you want to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this selection :) Bisous from France

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete