Monday, September 14, 2015

but first, coffee


h&m jacket // vintage sweater // zara dress // sperry sneakers // cotton on tote 
After weeks and weeks of dreaming for the weather to cool down (I don't do well in heat), I looked out the window one day to see Karl the fog (apparently people of San Francisco named the fog) had made an appearance - whoop! I threw on a dress and denim jacket but I decided to bring this vintage sweater with me, just in case the weather is cooler than I thought it would be (thank heavens I did, it was really cold).

I found this pink vintage turtle neck sweater in a vintage boutique in the Mission and all I can say is: it was love at first try. It has been quite a while since the last time I wore pink and this is probably the only pink piece I have on my rack that I called "wardrobe". Even though I love my neutrals, it's always good to have a few colors here and there.


photos: adrienne yap

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment