Monday, October 26, 2015

rosewood

albeit lipstick in rosewood


Happy Monday and say hello to the prettiest lipstick packaging ever. The first thought that came to my mind when I saw them was "Peggy Carter's lipstick!" (yes, the one from Marvel, she's awesome!) After months and months of debating if I should get one, I decided it's time - I did well on my midterm so why not treat myself. A little pat on the back for not getting the red shade because I have too many red lipsticks for my own good, I decided to go for this more everyday color. Rosewood is the name is the perfect description of the color, it's rosy but it's leaning on the mauve - subtle and flattering. 

-Sophia

1 comment:

  1. This looks like the perfect everyday shade. And the packaging is gorgeous indeed, I'm loving that some brands are using a vintage inspired take on their beauty products.

    Cindy // www.cindyhyue.com

    ReplyDelete