Thursday, October 1, 2015

September Loves


Wait, what? September is over  and it's officially autumn now! Okay, I know you hear this all the time, but seriously though, this year goes by so fast! Anyway, it's time for me to ramble about the things I've been loving.

H&M denim jacket - Quite recently, I found out that I have a soft spot for denim, I want them all. I've been tempted to buy a denim jacket since last summer when my sister bought hers and wore them a few times. Denim jacket is something that will come back and it looks better with more wear and I can't wait for this H&M jacket to be more distressed and fades. The amount of pockets in this jacket makes my heart sings. Two four pockets on the outside and two on the inside, there are pockets inside, you guys! My phone and keys will be safe!

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion - to my acne prone girls (and guys) out there, this is a must have. I first about it from Claire of Hey, Claire on youtube and I don't know why it took me so long to try this drying lotion. You see, these heatwaves that we kept having in San Francisco causes my skin breaks out (one of the reason I dislike hot weather) and it frustrates me a lot. One day I bought this product and apply it to my spots, and I see result the next morning, my awful spots had disappeared or to the stage where it almost disappeared - magic!

Orly bonder - My nails are flaky and sad, no joke. I love painting my nails different shades of nudes (and now deep reds) and I tried so many base coats but they never do anything good for my nails. After reading tons and tons of blog posts and review about this base coat, I finally decide it's time for me to try it, see if it actually works for me and the answer is a big yes. I can't quite describe how it works, all I know is it's thin, dries super quick, and it protects my nails from turning red from red nail polishes.

Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black - I was so happy when I saw this at the Sephora point perk. I spritz some of this fragrance every single time I visit Sephora, this mini rollerball is a confirmation that I LOVE this scent, it's going to be a sad day when I run out of this perfume.

Smith's Rosebud Salve - A product that I use on my lips after I wash my face and before bed every single day. I'm a big fan of lip balms in general but this one smells like rose and it stays on really well.

Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black - Holy, guacamole. This thing stays put and does not transfer on my super hooded and oily eyelids. It works wonders for tight-lining and soft-looking wings.

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso - After months and months of searching for this blusher, I finally found it and it doesn't disappoint. Blush is something that I rarely buy because I already have a bit of redness on my cheeks, but somedays, I need to put on some blush because if I don't, I'll look like a zombie. I find this blush to be subtle (or maybe it's the way I apply it?) but it adds that little bit of color and luminosity.

What have you been loving throughout September?

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment