Friday, October 16, 2015

thursday morning


I've been drowned with assignments and my brain is like scrambled eggs because midterm starts next week. I've been wanting to do this post since Summer (procrastination at its best) and finally decided to do take these photos. 

Basically, these photos describe the things I do in the morning, it's not a routine because it changes all the time (including the time I wake up). But yeah, here's my Thursday morning.

As I said before, my brain is basically a scrambled egg, I can't seem to articulate myself very well in my posts that I've been trying to write, so this time, I'll just let some of the pictures I took speak for themselves - a picture worths a thousand words, right? 





Hope you enjoy this post (somehow). Have a great weekend! x

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment