Monday, December 28, 2015

faux.







thrifted coat / uniqlo heattech turtle neck / zara skirt

If you told me I'll love a good faux fur jacket two years ago, I'll look at you as if you have a third eye. I'm not the most adventurous person clothing wise – I love my jeans and t-shirt combo a little too much. I found this jacket at a thrift store and bought it for a project and I planned to resell it or just to give it away, but the more I tried it on, the more I love the idea of actually wearing it out. I didn't have the chance just yet because at this moment I'm sitting down in an air-conditioned coffee shop.

Another new thing that I tried (big pat on the back for trying so many new things at once), taking photos with flash and apply filters afterwards (on this and my previous post) used to be no-no for me, but it was so gloomy outside that day and I saw a bunch of editorial photos with flash and why not giving it a shot, right? I'm very pleased to report it's a lot of fun. 

Try something new, experiment, and have fun.
Wishing all of you a happy, happy new year! (and please be safe)

-Sophia

photo credit: adrienne yap

1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Nude Patent Leather Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Dark Blue Patent Leather Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Gold Pointed Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    ReplyDelete