Monday, February 1, 2016

photo diary: thailand 2016

















Happy 2016 everyone! I hope January has been amazing to you and welcome to the first post of the year – yikes.

Here's a quick life update: I went back home for a month for winter break, watched Star Wars (amazing!), went to Bangkok with the family and had such an amazing time, spent tons of time with my family, and I'm back in San Francisco. And today's post is a photo diary of my week in Bangkok.

If you like shopping and eating (raising my hand), Bangkok is a great place to go to. The food is just amazing: tom yum, fresh coconut water, mango sticky rice, and coconut ice cream. We visited The Grand Palace, the floating market, Asiatique, Siam night market, Chatuchak Weekend Market, and a few shopping malls. One week there is surprisingly short, it was a sad day when we had to go home to Bali.

I didn't take that many photos purely because bringing big camera is not exactly the safest thing to do (beware of pickpockets). I still have 3 rolls of film to develop from my trip to Bali and Bangkok, can't wait to share it!

-Sophia

1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Red Suede Gold Spike Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Sky Blue Spike Leather Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Black Patent Leather Pointed Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    ReplyDelete