Monday, February 8, 2016

three things #1

Monthly favorites (or as I cal them, monthly loves) is one of my favorite posts to write and photograph, but it seems that I almost always forget that I have to do the post and I sometimes forgot what I've been loving that month. So I introduce you to a new series: three things – where I'll be sharing three things or experience that I've been enjoying or excited about that week, note that this segment is currently experimental, I'm really looking forward to make the posts and I hope you will enjoy them.



1. Rose green tea // I talked about coffee a few times, but I don't remember if I've ever talked about tea, specifically green tea. I love green tea, but last year my sister gave me a few pack of green tea with rose buds in them and wow, it changes the game. A hint of the aroma of the rose makes it even better – I'm not sure how to explain it, but it was amazing! If you are able to get your hands on some, please go give them a try.


2. Nikon Zoom 310 AF //  This camera is at least 15 years old. How do I know? because my dad has this camera since I was about 5 years old. When I first got into film photography, I asked my dad if he still had the camera that he used when I was a kid, and he answered me with an 'of course!' he found it but then he can't remembered where he put it. So when I was back home last month, I have to go through a few boxes and ta-daaa, the camera was in one of the boxes! I've put in new batteries for it and I have to say that I'm excited to use this camera!


3. Klorane dry shampoo // Dry shampoo and I, we don't have the best relationship. I've tried a few and they just gave me an itchy scalp and my scalp feels even dirtier than before. When I was staying over my friend's place over thanksgiving, she told me to try this dry shampoo and I have to say it's lighter than the ones I've tried before, it smells amazing and the most important part is no itchy scalp! I got mine from Watsons when I was in Singapore but it's also available at Amazon and Sephora.

Until next time!

-Sophia

1 comment:

  1. This post is so much fun, it's a great idea. Looking forward to keeping up with your week :)
    www.moderngirl.dk

    ReplyDelete