Wednesday, February 17, 2016

three things #2

Welcome to the second installment of the three things series, hope you enjoy!


1. Coffee dripper // I talked about tea last week, but I still love my coffee. I used to use a french press to make my coffee, but I'm not a big fan of waiting for my coffee steep for a few minutes and I certainly do not enjoy cleaning it. Before I want back home last December, I decided it's time to try the dripper. I got mine from Sur La Table and the filter paper from Daiso. It's fast and and all I have to do is throw away the paper filter, easy.


2. Sunscreen // I rarely hear people talk about sunscreens, which is weird because I think sunscreen is very important. I used to be really bad at putting on sunscreen because they feel weird and they don't smell very nice, and I used to think that the SPF in my moisturizer or foundation is enough but I was very wrong about that. I learned the importance of sunscreen and I was determined to find one that I like. I bought this one by Bioré when I was in Bangkok, it has watery texture, makes it light and it feels nice on my skin.


3. These Cocoa Peanut Butter Goodness // I found this recipe through VDM in this post– one of my favorite blogs. It's really easy and I already have most of the ingredients that I needed to make them. It's really delicious (I mean chocolate and peanut butter? yes please) and healthy too. I thought I should pass along the amazing recipe by Madeline Shaw: 250g Crunchy Peanut Butter, 100g Hazelnuts, 300g Medjool Dates, 2 TBSP Coconut Oil, 2 TBSP Honey, 6 TBSP Raw Cacao Powder, a pinch of salt.  Mix them all up and shape them into balls or anything you like and put them in the freezer. I personally not a big fan of dates and I couldn't find hazelnut so I just add some extra almonds!

-Sophia


1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Nude Leather Red Spike Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Pink Suede Gold Spike Pointed Pumps
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Red Spike Leather Pointed Pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    ReplyDelete