Thursday, September 22, 2016

back again






I can't seem to put my thoughts together lately and I can't seem to put my thoughts into words. 

It's been so long since my last post in February. I've been doing so much projects and I love the process of creating the concept for my projects and bringing them to life. For those of you who doesn't know what I'm talking about, I'm a stylist, it's my focus in my major and I love it.

I've been thinking about what I'm going to do bout this blog. I thought about deleting it but I convinced myself to not give up on this blogging thing just yet. From now on, this blog will be my little time capsule. My memories, my thoughts, things I like, and everything in between. I'll be back with a "three things" post soon.

So here we go again!
-Sophia

Note: I took these pictures around summer last year, they have finally made it to the blog! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment