Friday, January 13, 2017

current musings

photo credit: pinterest

Creating moodboards is one of my favorite things to do when it comes to doing projects. So I thought why not create one here? Just some images I'm inspired by.

Makeup: simple eyes, strong brows, pale cheeks, and bold lips. Because I'm too lazy to put my eyeliner on.

Hair: bangs and wavy bob. I've decided to give my hair another big change – a lob or a bob, let's see how brave I feel when I'm going to the salon. I haven't had short hair in 4 years at least and I can't really remember the last time I had a bob haircut. Ah!

Nail: random dots. I had my first gel nail experience and I don't think I'll have another one, my nails grow too fast and it's just not worth it. I think pale/nude nails with bold coloured dots would be fun and simple enough for me to do.

Style: fun socks with sneakers. I've always loved seeing people who wear fun socks: glitter, lace, colour blocks, etc. I have experimented with fishnet socks and I really like it!

Read: Union magazine. I recommend this magazine 10 out of 10! My first Union magazine was back in October, a gift from my good friend and ohhh ma goodness, this magazine is just brilliant. Filled with beautiful inspiring photographs, styling, and art direction. I believe they come out twice a year and it's not the easiest magazine to find. I got mine from Kinokuniya near where I worked. But La Garconne sells them online too! (here)



Art: Luli Sánchez. I stumbled on her artwork over on pinterest next to the image of eye makeup you see up there. I thought it was a cool coincidence that they're right next to each other because the orange strokes on the eye and the art work look so similar! I googled Luli Sánchez afterwards and her artwork is beautiful! And her colour palette is so wonderful!


What have you been inspired by lately?

Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment